POLÍTICA DA LOJA
The Maria Frering Warranty is valid for one year starting from the purchase date and covers any defects that might have occurred as a result of technical fabrication issues.
If, for some reason, it is not possible to fix a piece within the warranty’s conditions, another jewel of equal design or similar value will be supplied without any extra cost.
Starting from the purchase date, the Maria Frering Warranty includes:
- One year free embroidery maintenance. If you would like to redo your jewel’s embroidery but your warranty has expired, the service may be charged.
- One year free gold plating maintenance. If you would like to redo your jewel’s gold plating but your warranty has expired, the service may be charged.
- Free stone setting for unlimited amount of time, as long as the original stone is sent together with the piece. If there is the need to replace the stone, the cost of the gem may be charged.
This warranty does not include damages caused by falls, inadequate use, accidents of any nature and contact with chemical agents or fatty substances which may cause damage to the materials in the jewel.
Taking care of your jewelry
- Jewelry can be damaged by fatty substances, chemical products, soaps, strong impact or friction. Avoid wearing your piece while doing house chores and remove rings before washing your hands.
- Gems and metals have different surface hardness and can scratch. Store your jewelry separately and be careful of contact with other jewelry while wearing your piece.
- Pearls can suffer irreparable damage if in contact with perfume, hair spray and sweat.
- To clean pieces without embroidery or areas of metal in embroidered pieces, use a soft flannel only.
- To clean the embroidery, use a tissue dipped in cleaning alcohol to apply pressure to the areas that need cleaning. Do not rub.